An End To End Problem Solving Approach For Incident And Problem Management
Christoph Goldenstern will talk about the “pressure cooker” that is IT Operations and how it relates to (Major) Incident and Problem Management. He will introduce the value of consistent, quality troubleshooting and an end-to-end IT support approach. He will also discuss the new IT paradigm of ‘DevOps’, its objectives, what it means to an ITIL-based operation and how it could change the ways in which functions like Incident and Problem Management are being operated today.
Wanneer: Tuesday 20 September, 2016 at 7PM to 9PM (Registrations and Refreshments to start at 6:30PM)
Waar: Singapore Management University Seminar Room 2.6. School of Economics & Social Sciences, 90 Stamford Road, Singapore 178903
- IT stability and the challenges of achieving it in IT Operations
- The role of structured thinking and quality troubleshooting – the Kepner-Tregoe approach
- An end-to-end view of Incident, Problem and Change Management
- What is DevOps?
- Challenges of the “ITIL-based operation” in moving to DevOps
- How DevOps might change the way we operate: processes – skills – performance management