Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Public class, 27-29 September 2022
- In-company workshop for your team (upon request)
People, Process and Technology
When faced with problems, decisions, risks, opportunities and concerns, you need the right answers - and fast. For over 60 years, Kepner-Tregoe's Problem Solving & Decision Making workshops have been helping teams and individuals think clearly to: find the root cause of problems faster, make better decisions, manage risks and opportunities, prioritize & plan the resolution of concerns and ask sharper, more incisive questions.
Join us on 27-29 September at the Hilton Garden Inn, Dublin (Custom House)
Register Directly below or fill in the form to make an enquiry!
What You Get:
- Led by an expert instructor
- Access to digital tools and resources
- Use skills learned immediately on the job
Sep 27 2022 - Sep 29 2022DublinENG1,770 EUR
To see the total select country, date and number of participants
To see the total select language, date and number of participants
In this county services are provided by the official KT licensee.
Contact us to inquire for more details or have the workshop customized upon your corporate needs.
Employees at all levels who need to solve problems, make decisions, prevent or mitigate risks, leverage opportunities or prioritize & plan the resolution of issues.
Well suited for engineering, quality, operations, manufacturing, IT, customer service and maintenance.
- Cut through the clutter & complexity to systematically find the root cause of tough problems, and make decisions aligned with business priorities
- Discover the power of Kepner-Tregoe Clear Thinking and walk away with a framework that easily integrates with Lean, Six Sigma, 8D, ITIL, CAPA, and other methodologies
- Walk away ready to apply these new skills back on the job
Skills developed during this interactive workshop enable you to:
- Conduct root cause analysis (RCA) on complex problems
- Make tough decisions aligned with operational priorities
- Understand and proactively manage risks and opportunities
- Identify and plan for the resolution of high-priority issues
- Ask the right questions to find hidden insight
Return on Investment
By attending the Problem Solving & Decision Making workshop and adopting Kepner-Tregoe processes, organizations have realized immediate as well as long-term return on investment. Examples include:
- A computer chip manufacturer solved a long-standing defect, saving $2.8 million annually
- A vinyl manufacturer increased annualized production with a significant rise in profits
- A food products manufacturer saved $1.03 million by improving planning and decision making within their teams
- A bank resolved a recurring system failure and restored its international monetary exchange cycle, preserving millions of dollars in interest earnings
- Following a merger, a global company saved $1.3 million in insurance costs during the first year and $300,000 in subsequent years using a variety of Kepner-Tregoe processes
Date: 27-27 September 2022
Location: Hilton Garden Inn, Dublin (Custom House)
Learning Tools Included:
- Access to online post-workshop learning support tools (coaching videos, tips, tricks, worksheets, and more) with a My KT membership
- Free access to our KT Solve app
Lunch and tea/coffee is included, courtesy of KT
“The KT processes provided a common approach and helped sift through tons of data, ask penetrating questions, and take the emotion out of decision making.”
— CEO, consumer products company
“I used to be afraid to be assigned a root cause evaluation, but not anymore. I know that I just need to follow a systematic process and get the right people involved.”
— Maintenance Supervisor
For inquiries, details, or a proposal!