- Public class, 27-29 September 2022
- In-company workshop for your team (upon request)
People, Process and Technology
When faced with problems, decisions, risks, opportunities and concerns, you need the right answers - and fast. For over 60 years, Kepner-Tregoe's Problem Solving & Decision Making workshops have been helping teams and individuals think clearly to: find the root cause of problems faster, make better decisions, manage risks and opportunities, prioritize & plan the resolution of concerns and ask sharper, more incisive questions.
Join us on 27-29 September at the Hilton Garden Inn, Dublin (Custom House)
Register Directly below or fill in the form to make an enquiry!
Employees at all levels who need to solve problems, make decisions, prevent or mitigate risks, leverage opportunities or prioritize & plan the resolution of issues.
Well suited for engineering, quality, operations, manufacturing, IT, customer service and maintenance.
- Cut through the clutter & complexity to systematically find the root cause of tough problems, and make decisions aligned with business priorities
- Discover the power of Kepner-Tregoe Clear Thinking and walk away with a framework that easily integrates with Lean, Six Sigma, 8D, ITIL, CAPA, and other methodologies
- Walk away ready to apply these new skills back on the job
Skills developed during this interactive workshop enable you to:
By attending the Problem Solving & Decision Making workshop and adopting Kepner-Tregoe processes, organizations have realized immediate as well as long-term return on investment. Examples include:
- A computer chip manufacturer solved a long-standing defect, saving $2.8 million annually
- A food products manufacturer saved $1.03 million by improving planning and decision making within their teams
- A bank resolved a recurring system failure and restored its international monetary exchange cycle, preserving millions of dollars in interest earnings
- Following a merger, a global company saved $1.3 million in insurance costs during the first year and $300,000 in subsequent years using a variety of Kepner-Tregoe processes
日期。 27-27 September 2022
位置。 Hilton Garden Inn, Dublin (Custom House)
- Access to online post-workshop learning support tools (coaching videos, tips, tricks, worksheets, and more) with a My KT membership
- Free access to our KT Solve app
Lunch and tea/coffee is included, courtesy of KT