Root Cause Analysis
- In-house class
- Public class
Kepner-Tregoe's Root Cause Analysis (RCA) training equips individuals and teams with the tools to systematically find the root cause of problems and prevent them from reoccurring. As the world's leading troubleshooting company, KT has led major investigations in every industry and environment possible. This workshop brings that wealth of experience to the classroom so you can learn and practice root cause analysis skills and make an immediate impact back on the job.
What You Get:
- 2 days led by an expert instructor
- Access to digital tools and resources
- Troubleshooting skills you can use immediately on the job
- Certificate of completion
- Certification Credits : 1.4 CEUs
Feb 8 2022 - Feb 9 2022PrincetonEN1595 USD
Feb 3 2022 - Feb 4 2022TokyoJP132000 JPY
Aug 18 2022 - Aug 19 2022TokyoJP132000 JPY
Mar 16 2022 - Mar 17 2022ParisFR1100 EUR
Oct 12 2022 - Oct 13 2022ParisFR1100 EUR
Dec 14 2021 - Dec 16 2021USAEN1595 USD
Jan 11 2022 - Jan 12 2022USAEN1595 USD
Feb 1 2022 - Feb 3 2022USAEN1595 USD
Feb 22 2022 - Feb 23 2022USAEN1595 USD
Mar 15 2022 - Mar 16 2022USAEN1595 USD
Dec 14 2021 - Dec 16 2021CanadaEN2000 CAD
Jan 11 2022 - Jan 12 2022CanadaEN2000 CAD
Feb 1 2022 - Feb 3 2022CanadaEN2000 CAD
Feb 22 2022 - Feb 23 2022CanadaEN2000 CAD
Mar 15 2022 - Mar 16 2022CanadaEN2000 CAD
To see the total select country, date and number of participants
To see the total select language, date and number of participants
In this county services are provided by the official KT licensee.
Contact us to inquire for more details or have the workshop customized upon your corporate needs.
Anyone who is required to troubleshoot, perform investigations or root cause analysis (RCA), manage incidents, or conduct problem solving. Functional troubleshooting roles often include service, support, and quality engineers; problem and incident managers; analysts, technicians, auditors, and others responsible for resolution of critical incidents and problems.
- Learn the best-in-class root cause analysis methodology…proven in all types of industries and organizations for over 60 years.
- Discover the power of KT Clear Thinking and walk away with a framework that integrates easily with Lean, Six Sigma, 8D, ITIL, CAPA, and other methodologies.
- Apply the skills learned to rapidly identify the cause of problems back on the job.
- Understand whether you truly have a cause-unknown problem
- Obtain a clear, factual description of the problem through rigorous questioning techniques
- Create and test hypotheses, and confirm root cause before adopting a fix
- Identify where else the fix may cause problems and prevent unintended consequences
Return on Investment
- A major manufacturing issue was resolved at a medical device manufacturer
- An 18-month-old problem was eliminated at Tokyo Electron
- Downtime eliminated at a multi-billion dollar oil and gas company
- $150,000 in costs saved and major upheaval avoided at Duke Energy
“The Kepner-Tregoe problem-solving process continues to help FCA save time and money. It does this by upgrading an already valuable engineering expert into a problem-solving asset.”
— Chris Hernan,
Reactive MBB and Instructor, FCA Group
“KT has changed the way we solve problems. We are now more consistent, efficient and data-driven as compared to before in RCA. While we are at the starting point of our journey, we believe the process will lead us to drive better results in the future. Thanks to KT for their continuous support during and after our engagement.”
— Vishnukanth Ladchumigandan,
Engineering Director, Mattel (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. (Toys)
For inquiries, details, or a proposal!