Strategic Thinking & Execution
- In-house class
Build your organization’s leadership skills with Kepner-Tregoe’s Strategic Thinking & Execution workshop. This dynamic workshop is designed for emerging and mid-level managers—those reporting directly to the Executive Suite. Given that these leaders have significant responsibility for implementing an organization’s strategy, this workshop prepares mid-level managers in building strategic understanding and commitment throughout the organization. By supporting your managers in deepening their clear-thinking skills, your organization can begin developing a cadre of people with strategic decision-making skills.
What You Get
- 2 days led by an expert instructor
- Skills to formulate, implement and plan organizational strategies
- Certificate of completion
- Certification Credits : 1.4 CEUs
To see the total select country, date and number of participants
To see the total select language, date and number of participants
In this county services are provided by the official KT licensee.
Contact us to inquire for more details or have the workshop customized upon your corporate needs.
All professionals, managers and organization leaders who are responsible for making and recommending resource allocations, accomplishing growth and profit targets, or for designing, marketing, producing, or distributing the organization’s products or services. Also suitable for middle managers who report directly to the top team.
- Learn how to more effectively formulate, implement, and plan organizational strategies
- Develop a better understanding of the organizational environment and how to align your strategy and its implementation with your organization’s goals
- Apply your experience with practical case studies
- Cultivate strategic intelligence gathering and analysis skills, formulate strategy, and plan for strategy implementation
- Better identify the strategic role of the mid-level manager and how to ensure success at this level by achieving organizational goals
- Gain deeper knowledge into your organizational strategy and business unit strategy development
- Develop actionable plans tied to business goals and oversee the implementation and ongoing assessment
Return on Investment
- Helping a major life science company revise their country strategy. As a result, they were able to react to new forms of competition in generic pharmaceuticals and realign their operations accordingly.
- An organization-wide strategy was developed for the Port of San Diego (a major logistics organization) to increase productivity and make sound financial decisions, embedding strategic decision-making capability at the senior leadership level.
“There are 10,000 companies who can help you create strategy. But there are few who can really bring that strategy into action.”
— W.Heine, Organization Development Director, Sara Lee
For inquiries, details, or a proposal!