Intro to Potential Problem Analysis
- Self-Paced eLearning
Don’t have the time or budget for full training? Become aware of Kepner-Tregoe Potential Problem Analysis with this introductory course. KT’s Potential Problem Analysis (PPA) tool has been used for over 60 years to mitigate risk. While your company may use robust risk management tools, PPA is practical thinking to avoid unexpected problems and the damage they can cause. Use it anytime, when managing projects, launching new products and making decisions. In this 45-minute, self-paced course, you will be introduced to KT PPA and complete a short knowledge assessment. This course can't replace workshop training, but you will learn about the skills confident decision- makers use to manage risk.
What You Get
- 45 minutes of self-paced eLearning
- High-level, rapid overview of a method to manage potential problems.
- Two relevant chapters from Kepner-Tregoe's New Rational Manager book
- A discount for a future KT training workshop
- Certificate of completion
To see the total select language
Contact us to inquire for more details or have the workshop customized upon your corporate needs.
You should take this course if:
- A full training course isn’t possible right now, but you’d still like to learn about the main steps of KT Potential Problem Analysis
- You are a novice at preventing and mitigating risk
- You’ll be asked to participate in KT risk management activities at work and want to understand the approach that will be used at a high-level
- You’d like to read the relevant chapters from KT’s The New Rational Manager book
Benefits: What You Will Learn
- Gain an overview of the KT Potential Problem Analysis (PPA) process
- Learn when to use the KT PPA process
- Acquire a high-level understanding of the four steps of the KT PPA process
- View examples of when KT PPA can be used effectively
- Test your understanding in a short knowledge assessment
The course is self-paced, 45-minutes long, and you’ll have 90 days to complete it once you purchase it.
If you need the skills to manage risk at your company and want more robust training, please see our instructor-led workshops.
So what are you waiting for? Let us introduce you to KT Potential Problem Analysis today.
Questions? Please feel free to contact us.
“We have found the self-paced, introductory eLearning courses to be extremely beneficial for our learners prior to attending our problem solving and decision making workshops. They can then focus on deepening their knowledge and sharpening their critical thinking skills when they are with the instructor.”
— L&D Manager
For inquiries, details, or a proposal!