- In-house class
When a major crisis hits, facilitation skills are essential to guide your team through critical situations. Issue facilitation requires a clear purpose, a cool head, and great communication. This workshop will give you the leadership skills to enable you to manage major problems effectively, paying dividends for your organization.
What You Get
- 5 days led by an expert instructor
- Certification to facilitate live issues using KT in your organization
- Certificate of completion
- Certification Credits : 3.5 CEUs
To see the total select country, date and number of participants
To see the total select language, date and number of participants
In this county services are provided by the official KT licensee.
Contact us to inquire for more details or have the workshop customized upon your corporate needs.
Ideal for senior engineers and managers with responsibilities for (major) incident management, escalation management, technical support, problem management, and continual service improvement. Anyone involved in behavior-change management, implementing the KT methodology.
- Learn a facilitation framework to Prepare, Engage, Document, and Follow-up
- Leverage the technical expertise of a team
- Keep the conversation balanced, driving toward a resolution, especially if tempers start to rise
- Effectively engage with peers and customers by understanding different communication styles
- Master the Process: Develop in-depth knowledge of KT processes, recognize its wide-reaching flexibility, and be proficient in the application
- Lead the Group: Learn to manage group dynamics, handle resistance, apply techniques for intervention, ask the right questions, stimulate creative thinking, and guide a group to achieving results
- Be Self Aware: As you develop, become aware of your personal style then learn to adapt and leverage this to accelerate the needs of the group
Return on Investment
Clients who have adopted the Kepner-Tregoe implementation/facilitator model, have seen the following results:
- Shortened mean time to resolve/restore by up to 75%
- Reduced escalation rate by 40%
- Improved customer satisfaction to 90% and above
- Reduced backlog by 42%
Candidates must have previously attended a KT workshop matching the Kepner-Tregoe process they want to facilitate.
“The KT process provided a common approach and helped sift through tons of data, taking the emotion out of decision making.”
— CEO, Consumer Products Company
For inquiries, details, or a proposal!