Major Incident Management
- In-house class
- Public class
Take control of your Incident Management with Kepner-Tregoe’s Major Incident Management workshop. Designed for learners looking to expand their knowledge and performance, this workshop brings higher quality, more consistency, and greater speed to the incident handling process by improving the underlying quality and consistency of troubleshooting. Our ITIL®-recognized and interactive approach helps you restore service more effectively, while managing risk and communicating confidently under pressure.
What You Get
- 4 days led by an expert instructor
- Access to digital tools and resources
- Advanced incident management skills
- Certificate of completion
- Certification Credits : 2.8 CEUs
Oct 4 2022 - Oct 6 2022Kuala LumpurENG3,600 MYR
Sep 7 2022 - Sep 9 2022SingaporeENG2,000 SGD
Jun 13 2022 - Jun 14 2022Den DolderNLD1,350 EUR
Aug 9 2022 - Aug 12 2022CanadaENG3,250 CAD
Nov 15 2022 - Nov 18 2022CanadaENG3,250 CAD
Aug 9 2022 - Aug 12 2022USAENG2,495 USD
Nov 15 2022 - Nov 18 2022USAENG2,495 USD
To see the total select country, date and number of participants
To see the total select language, date and number of participants
In this county services are provided by the official KT licensee.
Contact us to inquire for more details or have the workshop customized upon your corporate needs.
Ideal for Incident and Major Incident Managers, service desk staff, analysts, subject matter experts, quality managers, problem managers, auditors, technicians, engineers and others responsible for customer service and support.
- Successfully facilitate the incident-resolution process by gathering the most relevant data and driving decisions while managing risk under pressure
- Learn advanced incident-management skills to manage the end-to-end process of service restoration and details passed on to other functions such as Problem Management, Change Management, etc.
- Manage clear communication and documentation using a variety of case studies and simulated incidents to seamlessly apply skills in your organization
- Improve the consistency and efficacy of your approach to incident management
- Reduce stress and the time spent in the “analysis and diagnosis” phase for major outages
- Enhance the ability to prioritize restoration activities and involve the right people
- Recognize actions that are substantiated by facts before rolling out changes
- Increase the number of instances where the first restoration activity is the final restoration activity
- Use a common “problem-solving language” independent of technology
- Increase throughput of incidents for the same headcount
- Reduce service cost and time to restoration through use of visual contrasts between unnecessary steps and validated steps
Return on Investment
- Decreased Mean Time to Restore
- Reduced variation
- Increased First-Time-Resolution Rate
- Reduced number of escalations
- Improved handovers reducing time to get up to speed
- Reduced touchpoints
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Greater IT stability and production uptime
- Improved knowledge management systems
“Did we ask the right questions? Did we tend to skip to the conclusion before analyzing the data? When the server broke down, we had some heated discussions, but did we agree on the dysfunction? We needed improvement and 12 months later, the figures are here, showing how our team has implemented the problem-solving process. Our progress was steady, going from +10%, +15%, +20% and +35%, and finally reaching +90% after just six months.”
— Helpdesk Supervisor, Galileo
For inquiries, details, or a proposal!