Frontline for ITSM & Tech Support
- In-house class
- Public class
Kepner-Tregoe’s interactive Frontline Simulation workshop is all about learning by doing. You will learn five basic steps of troubleshooting and repeatedly practice applying the skills in our close-to-reality simulation scenarios. This technology-enabled active-learning environment delivers minimum theory and maximum application to increase confidence in troubleshooting.
What You Get
- 1 day led by an expert instructor
- Digital job aid
- Five-step process to problem solving
- Certificate of completion
- Certification Credits : 0.7 CEUs
Contact us to inquire for more details or have the workshop customized upon your corporate needs.
KT Frontline is our most introductory level troubleshooting workshop. It is ideal for anyone whose responsibilities include reacting to and solving problems on the spot and escalation to experts, when necessary. Examples: Frontline Service and Support Engineers, Service and Help Desk staff.
- Reduce resolution time: Start troubleshooting at the first point of customer contact and improve your first-time fix rate by gathering quality data right from the start, and knowing how to zero in on the most likely possible cause
- Increase customer satisfaction: Provide customers with a superior experience without wasted effort and through more effective incident assessment and investigation
- Real results, after just one day: Learn and repeatedly practice essential troubleshooting concepts in an interactive simulation, equipping you with the skills and confidence you need to immediately improve your day-to-day problem solving
- Escalate more effectively and improve the end-to-end service process: Learn a structured approach to data collection and documentation that will enable a more effective end-to-end troubleshooting process
- Eliminate redundant questions and confusion when issues are escalated – which will help to reduce overall resolution time and increase quality and team morale
- Define, clarify, and prioritize issues. Ask core questions to uncover critical data required for troubleshooting effectiveness
- Ability to accurately describe issues and structure documentation to guide next steps
- Learn the secret to great troubleshooting – comparing “what is working” to “what is not working”
- Identify the most likely cause by assessing possible causes against facts
“I can truly give credit to the simulation practice which gave these folks the confidence, knowledge, AND ability to apply the problem solving skills to their work issues.”
– Quality Improvement Manager, Aerospace Company
For inquiries, details, or a proposal!