Intro to Problem Analysis
- Self-Paced eLearning
Don’t have the time or budget for full training? Become more aware of Kepner-Tregoe Problem Analysis with this introductory course. The Kepner-Tregoe Problem Analysis (PA) tool has been used for over 60 years by problem-solvers globally to find root cause. World-class troubleshooters use PA in operations, manufacturing, IT, customer support, and in many other applications. In this 45-minute, self-paced course, you will be introduced to KT PA and complete a short knowledge assessment. This course can't replace full training in a workshop, but you will gain an understanding of the structured problem-solving method that expert troubleshooters use to solve their toughest problems.
What You Get
- 45 minutes of self-paced eLearning
- High-level, rapid overview of a structured problem-solving method
- Three relevant chapters from Kepner-Tregoe's New Rational Manager book
- A discount for a future KT training workshop
- Certificate of completion
Contact us to inquire for more details or have the workshop customized upon your corporate needs.
You should take this course if:
- A full training course isn’t possible right now, but you’d still like to learn about the main steps of KT Problem Analysis
- You are a novice at solving cause-unknown problems
- You’ll be asked to participate in KT problem-solving activities at work and want to understand the approach that will be used at a high-level
- You’d like to read the relevant chapters from KT’s The New Rational Manager book
- Gain an overview of the KT Problem Analysis (PA) process
- Learn when to use the KT PA process
- Acquire a high-level understanding of the four steps of the KT PA process
- View examples of when KT PA can be used effectively
- Test your understanding in a short knowledge assessment
The course is self-paced, 45-minutes long, and you’ll have 90 days to complete it once you purchase it.
If you need the skills to be a key problem solver at your company and want more robust training, please see our instructor-led workshops.
“We have found the self-paced, introductory eLearning courses to be extremely beneficial for our learners prior to attending our problem solving and decision making workshops. They can then focus on deepening their knowledge and sharpening their critical thinking skills when they are with the instructor.”
— L&D Manager
For inquiries, details, or a proposal!