Intro to Decision Analysis
- Self-Paced eLearning
Don’t have the time or budget for full training? Become more aware of Kepner-Tregoe Decision Analysis with this introductory course. The Kepner-Tregoe Decision Analysis (DA) tool has been used for over 60 years by decision makers globally to make data-driven decisions. DA can be used for strategic, operational, and tactical decisions at work or for personal choices. In this 45-minute, self-paced course, you will be introduced to KT DA and complete a short knowledge assessment. This course can't replace full training in a workshop, but you will learn about the structured decision-making method that confident decision makers use to make tough choices.
What You Get
- 45 minutes of self-paced eLearning
- High-level, rapid overview of a structured decision-making method
- Three relevant chapters from Kepner-Tregoe's New Rational Manager book
- A discount for a future KT training workshop
- Certificate of completion
To see the total select language
Contact us to inquire for more details or have the workshop customized upon your corporate needs.
You should take this course if:
- A full training course isn’t possible right now, but you’d still like to learn about the main steps of KT Decision Analysis
- You are a novice at making critical decisions
- You’ll be asked to participate in KT decision-making activities at work and want to understand the approach that will be used at a high level
- You’d like to read the relevant chapters from KT’s The New Rational Manager book
- Gain an overview of the KT Decision-Analysis (DA) process
- Learn when to use the KT DA process
- Acquire a high-level understanding of the four steps of the KT DA process
- View examples of when KT DA can be used effectively
- Test your understanding in a short knowledge assessment
The course is self-paced, 45 minutes long, and you’ll have 90 days to complete it once you purchase it.
If you need the skills to make decisions at your company and want more robust training, please see our instructor-led workshops.
“We have found the self-paced, introductory eLearning courses to be extremely beneficial for our learners prior to attending our problem solving and decision making workshops. They can then focus on deepening their knowledge and sharpening their critical thinking skills when they are with the instructor.”
— L&D Manager
For inquiries, details, or a proposal!