Intro to Situation Appraisal
- Self-Paced eLearning
Don’t have the time or budget for full training? Become more aware of Kepner-Tregoe Situation Appraisal with this introductory course. The Kepner-Tregoe Situation Appraisal (SA) tool has been used for over 60 years by problem solvers and decision makers globally to handle complex situations. Overwhelmed with too many things to do and don't know where to start? SA is the clear-thinking tool for you. In this 45-minute, self-paced course, you will be introduced to KT SA and complete a short knowledge assessment. This course can't replace full training in a workshop, but you will learn about the skills that the world's best problem solvers and decision makers are using.
What You Get
- 45 minutes of self-paced eLearning
- High-level, rapid overview of a structured method to clarify, set priority, and plan the resolution of concerns
- Two relevant chapters from Kepner-Tregoe's New Rational Manager book
- A discount for a future KT training workshop
- Certificate of completion
Contact us to inquire for more details or have the workshop customized upon your corporate needs.
You should take this course if: A full training course isn’t possible right now, but you’d still like to learn about the main steps of KT Situation Appraisal. You are a novice at sorting, prioritizing, and resolving issues. You’ll be asked to participate in KT situation appraisal activities at work and want to understand the approach that will be used at a high level. You’d like to read the relevant chapters from KT’s The New Rational Manager book.
Benefits: What You Will Learn
- Gain an overview of the KT Situation Appraisal (SA) process
- Learn when to use the KT SA process
- Acquire a high-level understanding of the four steps of the KT SA process
- View examples of when KT SA can be used effectively
- Test your understanding in a short knowledge assessment
The course is self-paced, 45-minutes long, and you’ll have 90 days to complete it once you purchase it.
If you need the skills to handle complex situations at your company and want more robust training, please see our instructor-led workshops.
So what are you waiting for? Let us introduce you to KT Situation Appraisal today.
Questions? Please feel free to contact us.
“We have found the self-paced, introductory eLearning courses to be extremely beneficial for our learners prior to attending our problem solving and decision making workshops. They can then focus on deepening their knowledge and sharpening their critical thinking skills when they are with the instructor.”
— L&D Manager
For inquiries, details, or a proposal!