Intro Course Pack
- Self-Paced eLearning
Don’t have the time or budget for full training? Become more aware of the core Kepner-Tregoe processes with this pack of self-paced online learning courses! In this 5-course pack, you'll be introduced to the problem-solving ecosystem with Problem Solving Basics, and then to KT Problem Analysis, Decision Analysis, Potential Problem Analysis, and Situation Appraisal methods that have been used for over 60 years by troubleshooters and decision-makers globally. In these 45- to 90-minute courses, you’ll be introduced to the KT tools and complete short knowledge assessments. These courses can't replace workshop training, but you will learn about the skills expert troubleshooters and decision makers use to advance their careers.
What You Get
- 45-90 minutes of self-paced eLearning for a total of 4.5 hours
- High-level, rapid overview of a structured problem-solving and decision-making method
- Seven relevant chapters from Kepner-Tregoe's New Rational Manager book
- A discount for a future KT training workshop
- Certificates of completion
To see the total select language
Contact us to inquire for more details or have the workshop customized upon your corporate needs.
You should take this course if:
- A full training course isn’t possible right now, but you’d still like to learn about the problem-solving ecosystem, and the main steps of KT Problem Analysis, Decision Analysis, Potential Problem Analysis, and Situation Appraisal
- You are a novice at solving cause-unknown problems; making critical decisions; preventing and mitigating risk; and sorting, prioritizing, and resolving issues
- You’ll be asked to participate in KT problem-solving and decision-making activities at work and want to understand the approaches that will be used at a high-level
- You’d like to read the relevant chapters from KT’s New Rational Manager book
- An overview of the problem-solving ecosystem; and KT Problem Analysis, Decision Analysis, Potential Problem Analysis, and Situation Appraisal processes
- Learn when to use the KT processes
- Acquire a high-level understanding of the four steps of each process
- View examples of when each process can be used effectively
- Test your understanding in a short knowledge assessment
The courses are self-paced with 4.5 hours of content. Each course is 45-90 minutes in duration. You’ll have 90 days to complete them after purchase.
If you need the skills to be a key problem solver and decision maker at your company and want more robust training, please see our instructor-led workshops.
“We have found the self-paced, introductory eLearning courses to be extremely beneficial for our learners prior to attending our problem solving and decision making workshops. They can then focus on deepening their knowledge and sharpening their critical thinking skills when they are with the instructor.”
— L&D Manager
For inquiries, details, or a proposal!