- Self-Paced eLearning
Been a while since your KT training? Want to solve problems, make decisions, manage risks, and prioritize issues more effectively? We have the course pack for you with 5-hours of self-paced, online learning! Refresh your KT process skills! In this 4-course pack, you will review the KT Problem Analysis (PA), Decision Analysis (DA), Potential Problem Analysis (PPA), and Situation Appraisal (SA) tools. For each course, review the concepts, complete a knowledge assessment, and practice on 1 or 2 case studies. It's time to remember the skills that the world's best problem solvers, decision makers, and risk managers have been using for over 60 years.
What You Get
- 60-90 minutes of self-paced eLearning for a total of 5 hours
- Review of Problem Analysis, Decision Analysis, Potential Problem Analysis, and Situation Appraisal concepts
- Practice the concepts on six cases
- Test your knowledge with a short assessment
- Certificates of completion
To see the total select language
Contact us to inquire for more details or have the workshop customized upon your corporate needs.
You should take this course if:
- It’s been a while since you had KT training and you’re a little rusty
- You want to find the root cause of problems, make better decisions, manage risk, and handle complex situations
- You want to test your knowledge of all 4 processes
- A little more practice couldn’t hurt
Reinforce Problem Analysis, Decision Analysis, Potential Problem Analysis, and Situation Appraisal skills previously acquired
Benefits: What You Will Learn
- A full review of the 4 steps of KT Problem Analysis, Decision Analysis, Potential Problem Analysis, and Situation Appraisal
- How well you remember the key concepts of KT PA, DA, PPA, and SA with knowledge assessments
- PA Practice case – Find the cause of a serious incident with a commercial airline
- PA Practice case – Find the cause of why a newly launched product is defective
- DA Practice Case – How well you can apply KT DA to help make an important decision to support a new product launch
- PPA Practice case – How well you can apply KT PPA to help manage the risk of a major office initiative
- SA Practice case – Help a business figure out where to start when tackling a key project
- SA Practice case – Help an airline executive prioritize where to focus during a major problem
The courses are self-paced with 5 hours of content. Each course is 60-90 minutes in duration. You’ll have 90 days to complete them after purchase.
So what are you waiting for? Refresh your KT Problem Analysis, Decision Analysis, Potential Problem Analysis, Situation Appraisal skills today.
Questions? Please feel free to contact us.
You had KT Problem Analysis, Decision Analysis, Potential Problem Analysis, and Situation Appraisal training in the past
“My previous employer insisted on ‘KT-ing’ everything, but it’s been a while since I’ve used much of these thinking tools. I went through all four courses, and I’m finding the structured approaches to be invaluable in managing projects.”
— Project Manager
For inquiries, details, or a proposal!