Decision Analysis Refresher
- Self-Paced eLearning
Been a while since your KT training? Want to start making better data-driven decisions? Refresh your KT Decision Analysis skills! In this 60-minute, self-paced course, you will review the KT Decision Analysis (DA) tool, complete a knowledge assessment, and practice on a case study. It's time to remember the skills that great systematic decision-makers have been using for over 60 years.
What You Get
- 60 minutes of self-paced eLearning
- Review of Decision Analysis concepts
- Practice the concepts on a case
- Test your knowledge with a short assessment
- Certificate of completion
Contact us to inquire for more details or have the workshop customized upon your corporate needs.
You should take this course if:
- It’s been a while since you had KT Decision Analysis (DA) training and you’re a little rusty
- You want to make better, systematic decisions driven by data
- You want to test your knowledge of KT DA
- A little more practice on KT DA couldn’t hurt
Reinforce Decision Analysis skills previously acquired
Benefits: What You Will Learn
- A full review of the 4 steps of KT Decision Analysis
- How well you remember the key KT DA concepts with a knowledge assessment
- Practice case – How well you can apply KT DA to help make an important decision to support a new product launch
The course is self-paced, 60-minutes long, and you’ll have 90 days to complete it once you purchase it.
So what are you waiting for? Refresh your KT Decision Analysis skills today.
Questions? Please feel free to contact us.
You had KT Decision Analysis training in the past
“I took a KT Problem Solving & Decision Making workshop several years ago and found their clear thinking processes to be very practical and immediately applicable. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that this quick course helped me recall what I had thought I’d forgotten.”
— Product Engineer
For inquiries, details, or a proposal!