With Kepner-Tregoe’s Proactive Problem Management workshop, you will learn an advanced and visual approach to troubleshooting where all contributing factors of a major incident/problem are “mapped out” and organizational vulnerabilities are identified. Through the systematic development of action plans, you will learn to put specific measures in place to proactively prevent issues from re-occurring.
Audience: Ideal for problem and incident managers, quality managers, continuous improvement experts, analysts, subject matter experts, engineers, and others responsible for resolution or review of major problems.
Prevent a major outage from reoccurring through an effective post-mortem root cause analysis process
Visualize issues and cause-effect-relationships through live facilitation
Get your team on the same page through quick & efficient communication
Continuous Service Improvement through the identification and resolution of systemic process, product and technology issues that create ongoing incidents.
Identify and close IT stability gaps to bulletproof the organization
You will learn to…
- Leverage KT's proven eight-step proactive problem management process to efficiently identify cause – effect relationships, regain control and prevent future incidents.
- Distil the complexity of many moving and dependent parts down to a single visual map to capture and analyze all contributing factors.
- Create a dynamic, systematic and visual approach to illustrate the contributing factors, causes, and consequences of a problem.
- Visualize, evaluate and select barriers that could eliminate or reduce the impact of future events.
- Use best practices in real-world situations and design process improvements that immediately contribute to your organization.
- Increase clarity of cause-effect relationships to regain control, take appropriate actions and prevent future incidents.
Duration: 1-2 Days
Certification Credits: 2.1 CEUs/ 21 PDUs
Effective December 31, 2020, KT will no longer offer PDUs. If you wish to receive PDUs for attending an eligible KT course prior to that date, you must make that request prior to December 31, 2020
Prerequisite: while not a must, we highly recommend for participants to have attended either of these Kepner-Tregoe workshops: Troubleshooting Foundations, Major Incident Management, Problem Management
Training Options: Available as a Public Session or as on-site group training at your location