Proactive Problem Management
- In-house class
With Kepner-Tregoe’s Proactive Problem Management workshop, you will learn an advanced and visual approach to troubleshooting where all contributing factors of a major incident/problem are “mapped out” and organizational vulnerabilities are identified. Through the systematic development of action plans, you will learn to put specific measures in place to proactively prevent issues from reoccurring.
What You Get
- 1 day led by an expert instructor
- Skills to to prevent major outages from reoccuring
- Certificate of completion
- Certification Credits : 0.7 CEUs
To see the total select country, date and number of participants
To see the total select language, date and number of participants
In this county services are provided by the official KT licensee.
Contact us to inquire for more details or have the workshop customized upon your corporate needs.
Ideal for problem and incident managers, quality managers, continuous improvement experts, analysts, subject matter experts, engineers, and others responsible for resolution or review of major problems.
- Prevent a major outage from reoccurring through an effective post-mortem root cause analysis process
- Visualize issues and cause-effect relationships through live facilitation
- Get your team on the same page through quick and efficient communication
- Continuous Service Improvement through the identification and resolution of systemic process, product, and technology issues that create ongoing incidents
- Identify and close IT stability gaps to bulletproof the organization
- Leverage KT’s proven eight-step proactive problem management process to efficiently identify cause-effect relationships, regain control, and prevent future incidents
- Distill the complexity of many moving and dependent parts down to a single visual map to capture and analyze all contributing factors
- Create a dynamic, systematic and visual approach to illustrate the contributing factors, causes, and consequences of a problem
- Visualize, evaluate, and select barriers that could eliminate or reduce the impact of future events
- Use best practices in real-world situations and design process improvements that immediately contribute to your organization
- Increase clarity of cause-effect relationships to regain control, take appropriate actions, and prevent future incidents
While not a must, we highly recommend participants having attended either of these Kepner-Tregoe workshops: Major Incident Management or Problem Management
“By taking a few preventive actions, they manage to eliminate new problems before they ever occur.”
— Steve Davis, Consulting Engineer, Nine Mile Point Nuclear Plant
For inquiries, details, or a proposal!