Conducting and Documenting Investigations
- In-house class
Staying compliant means ensuring every aspect of your organization adheres to the right protocols—at the right time. Kepner-Tregoe’s Conducting and Documenting Investigations workshop provides the essential framework to conduct and document investigations to meet your compliance goals. Through Conducting and Documenting Investigations, you’ll learn and apply key approaches from Kepner-Tregoe’s proven Problem Analysis, Decision Analysis, and Potential Problem Analysis frameworks to identify root cause and determine appropriate corrective and preventive actions.
What You Get
- 3 days led by an expert instructor
- Skills designed to ensure compliance with FDA cGMP requirements
- Certificate of completion
- Certification Credits : 2.1 CEUs
To see the total select country, date and number of participants
To see the total select language, date and number of participants
In this county services are provided by the official KT licensee.
Contact us to inquire for more details or have the workshop customized upon your corporate needs.
Ideal for manufacturing quality managers, analysts, technicians, problem and incident managers, auditors, engineers, and others responsible for resolution of critical issues and managing organizational problems.
- Specifically designed to ensure compliance with FDA cGMP requirements for pharmaceutical, medical device, or other regulated manufacturers
- Improve the quality and speed of conducting investigations
- Complete documentation quickly and thoroughly with a structured, easy-to-learn approach
- Easily integrates with continuous improvement methods, including Lean and Six Sigma
- Apply the Kepner-Tregoe process to Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPAs)
- Evaluate problems to determine root cause and identify potential problems
- Learn how to easily integrate KT tools with Lean and Six Sigma initiatives to drive investigations
- Develop effective technical writing skills to document findings
- Streamline the review process with well-documented investigations
Return on Investment
- Reduce average time to closure
- Limit the number of outstanding investigations
- Avoid recurring problems
- Streamline audit findings and observations
- Improve review and approval cycles and cycle times
For inquiries, details, or a proposal!