ServiceNow customers who use KT’s troubleshooting processes as part of their IT Service Management approach can now integrate this activity with other workflows housed within the ServiceNow environment. The KT app for (Major) Incident Management will have your incident, problem, and change teams successfully working together to restore service degradation and improve IT stability, leveraging the Kepner-Tregoe best-practice troubleshooting methodology.
Incident Managers and Incident coordinators are able to quickly document data as an incident unfolds, being reminded of what data has been collected, and what critical questions may still need to be asked, keeping information visible at a glance.
Technical team leaders and SMEs would contribute, adding facts that quickly help everyone on a bridge/conference call understand the data they need to help them propose a superior solution, protect their fix, organize change management activities, and execute a plan.
Stakeholders can use the app to quickly review status, understand involvement, and prepare executive updates.
Typical results include:
- Reduced Mean-Time-To-Resolution by 50%
- Increased Customer Satisfaction to +90%
- Improved first-time-fix-rate by 40%
- Reduced backlog by 60%
- A quick download that allows you to use your KT skills instantaneously and start structured thinking within minutes
- Drives structured thinking and makes critical data visible at a glance
- Integrates with your standard Incident and Problem records
- Ensures automated hand-over of critical knowledge from IM to PM (when both KT plugins are being used)
|Incident Management for Service Now Brochure||Global Investment Management Case Study|
KT Improves Problem and Incident Management on Service Now
Christoph Goldenstern, VP of Strategy & Service Excellence unveils new troubleshooting simulation technology designed to bridge the gap between classroom and real-world situations. Teams can now practice critical problem solving skills in a real, but safe learning environment.
Contact KT to learn more about this integration