Potential Problem Analysis Refresher
- Self-Paced eLearning
Been a while since your KT training? Want to start managing risk more effectively? Refresh your KT Potential Problem Analysis skills! In this 60-minute, self-paced course, you will review the KT Potential Problem Analysis (PPA) tool, complete a knowledge assessment, practice on a case study, and get a brief review of Potential Opportunity Analysis (POA). It's time to remember the skills that great risk managers have been using for over 60 years.
What You Get
- 60 minutes of self-paced eLearning
- Review of Potential Problem Analysis concepts and overview of Potential Opportunity Analysis
- Practice the concepts on a case
- Test your knowledge with a short assessment
- Certificate of completion
To see the total select language
Contact us to inquire for more details or have the workshop customized upon your corporate needs.
You should take this course if:
- It’s been a while since you had KT Potential Problem Analysis (PPA) training and you’re a little rusty
- You want to identify potential problems and implement preventive and contingent actions
- You want to test your knowledge of KT PPA
- A little more practice on KT PPA couldn’t hurt
Reinforce Potential Problem Analysis skills previously acquired
Benefits: What You Will Learn
- A full review of the 4 steps of KT PPA and brief overview of Potential Opportunity Analysis
- How well you remember the key KT PPA concepts with a knowledge assessment
- Practice case – How well you can apply KT PPA to help manage the risk of a major office initiative
The course is self-paced, 60-minutes long, and you’ll have 90 days to complete it once you purchase it.
So what are you waiting for? Refresh your KT Potential Problem Analysis skills today.
Questions? Please feel free to contact us.
You had KT Potential Problem Analysis training in the past
“I took a KT Problem Solving & Decision Making workshop several years ago and found their clear thinking processes to be very practical and immediately applicable. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that this quick course helped me recall what I had thought I’d forgotten.”
— Product Engineer
For inquiries, details, or a proposal!