Over 60 Years Of Practice
At Kepner-Tregoe you can use your expertise, develop new skills, and help some of the world’s top companies solve complex problems and adapt to change. Explore our website to learn more about our company, your potential colleagues, and our clients. A career at KT will focus on helping and supporting others while working in collaboration with clients to create value in their organizations.
We are a diverse and global organization that values our many cultures, backgrounds, and geographies. As an organization, we share a commitment to integrity, openness, and trust.
Our Basic Beliefs:
Create Value for Clients
We will add value to client organizations by producing measurable, sustainable results.
Value Diversity and Inclusion
In Diversity, we value differences in the culture, experiences, education, and backgrounds of both our colleagues and clients around the world. Our practice of Inclusion is to make all members of KT and our clients feel welcome and provide them with the opportunity to connect, belong and grow. Valuing Diversity and Inclusion will allow each member to contribute to their respective organization, advance their skill sets and careers and feel comfortable and confident being their authentic selves.
Build Trusting Relationships
We will demonstrate and build: respect for others, trustworthiness, and personal and professional integrity.
Use Rational Process with a Passion
We will encourage a drive and passion for the ideas that provide solutions for our clients and colleagues through the use and transfer of rational process.
Improve Quality and Provide Innovative Solutions
We will continually improve the quality of our services and search for new and creative ideas that will enable us to remain on the forefront of the application of rational process to business issues.
We are passionate about helping people and organizations work better
Shown here are 5 of the 11 Basic Beliefs that form the core set of values that underpin Kepner-Tregoe’s business.
As these beliefs drive everything we do, we invite you to view all 11. View here
Why Work With Us ?
Following acceptance of your resume, you will be interviewed remotely to ensure that you understand the position and to detail what you can expect your life to be like as a consultant. We discuss the necessary rigors of travel, the challenges of striking an appropriate work/life balance, and the many rewards of the career. The second personal interview is conducted with a principal or senior manager within the firm to ascertain your initial fit with KT’s culture.
If both you and KT decide to move forward with your candidacy, you will be asked to participate in panel interviews at one of our regional offices. This final step in the application process includes a series of panel interviews, case studies, and a presentation.
We are seeking a person with a passion for great marketing who is extremely creative and knows how to express that creativity in diverse ways that foster brand awareness and excite communities of fans.
KT is a consulting company that works in 15 distinct industries and currently has an opening for the position of marketing manager in North America. We are looking for someone who has a few years of experience and knows they are capable of much more. This position comes with a lot of freedom, and the promise that you will feel challenged and grow by developing strong new capabilities and skills.
Reporting directly to the VP of Marketing, you will be part of the North America team that includes superbly qualified consultants and delivery experts. KT has a dynamic and exciting culture of learning and personal growth. Our brand stands for excellence in critical thinking skills and while working to promote our company, you will learn and become expert in the KT methodology along the way. This job can be filled virtually and will require travel from time to time. Our company is in its 64th year and is headquartered in Princeton New Jersey.
Skills or experience you bring in marketing will be a big plus. These might include topics like marketing automation platforms, video production, event management, communications and public relations, promotion on social media platforms, and business intelligence.
- Responsible for the success of marketing activities in North America
- Works closely with the regional management and is part of the global marketing team
- Helps develop and implement marketing strategy, social media campaigns and corporate communications
- Is one of the corporate webmasters and helps create videos for all kinds of projects
- Business or Arts Degree with 3 years of professional experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong presentation skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
Send a cover letter and your resume to KTNAHR@kepner-tregoe.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Kepner-Tregoe is a global consulting company with operations around the world and specialized in helping clients develop excellent critical thinking skills in their management and workforces. We are 64 years old, and our culture is marked by openness, excitement, enthusiasm, and creativity. The consultants and delivery experts who work at KT are brilliant people and this job will be a dream-come-true for a high potential global marketing personality.
We are not the kind of company that uses a specific or highly technical job description. Basically, the Global Marketing Director will be responsible for all marketing activities around the world and help to steer the activities of the global marketing team to maximize the success of our operations worldwide. The director will report to the VP of Marketing and be responsible for developing and then implementing our marketing strategy.
KT works with 15 global industries and as such this job is a never-ending journey of exploration and learning. Each industry has its own unique culture, vocabulary, and nuances. Our job is to become part of that industry and feel at home in it. We teach our clients how to develop and polish their critical thinking skills. Of the Fortune 100 companies, 94 utilize KT as their standard in process excellence.
As the Global Marketing Director, you will have a lot of freedom to allow your creatively and drive to blossom. Working with all 4 global regions and with all operational teams the ultimate responsibility is to ensure the successful realization of our mission, vision, and purpose. Our clients have a strategic advantage because their leadership and workforces are able to perform at a higher level than competitors.
- Strong natural orientation to Customer Excellence
- A conceptual thinker, have an analytical mind, and are detail oriented
- Action oriented and a get-the-job-done personality
- Intercultural experience and good multi-cultural understanding
- Comfortable working on global projects and excellent presentation skills
- Any language(s) in addition to English is/are a big plus
Kepner-Tregoe (KT) is headquartered in Princeton, New Jersey. This is a full-time virtual position requiring travel from time to time and reports to Kepner-Tregoe’s Vice President of Global Marketing. We offer an attractive compensation and benefits package, as well as an opportunity to work with an outstanding and dynamic team.
Send a cover letter and your resume to KTNAHR@kepner-tregoe.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
KT is a global organization focused on helping individuals and companies become better problem solvers and decision makers. Transforming organizations with these skills is our passion, and we believe that diverse backgrounds and perspectives, inquisitive minds, business acumen, and powerful thinking processes are a competitive advantage for us and our clients.
We are looking for a motivated, organized, and creative individual to join our Innovation & Product Development group.
You will be part of the team responsible for transforming our learning solutions to address future needs for modularity, technology-enablement, and a blend of engaging learning approaches.
Reporting to the Global Manager of Product Development, your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Support our learning management system, digital materials distribution system, and other learning technology tools
- Manage technology vendors and provide ongoing product management support for our training products
- Develop, implement, and support learning content for KT courses
We will train you in KT’s methodologies and products.
- A background or education related to adult learning, instructional design, and learning technology systems is needed to succeed and advance in this position
- Experience with Learning Management Systems, authoring tools, instructional technology, or knowledge management
- Demonstrated capability with Microsoft Office tools
- Experience managing projects from conception to completion
- Able to work remotely, with 25% travel on average to the corporate office located in Princeton, New Jersey, and client-based work
- Understanding of accessibility design and testing
- Proficiency with creating videos and animations for learning
- Understanding of website design tools like WordPress
- Proficiency in MS Teams, SharePoint, SalesForce.com
Submit your cover letter and resume to: KTNAHR@kepner-tregoe.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are a global organization focused on helping individuals and companies become better problem solvers and decision makers. Leading behavior change requires the skills and talent of a workforce with diverse backgrounds and perspectives. It takes inquisitive minds, business acumen, and powerful processes to make a difference.
We are looking for a Client Experience & Support Coordinator to drive engagement and ensure that our clients have everything they need to succeed in adopting KT’s methodologies. We are looking for individuals who would love to explore unique opportunities in diverse industries, functions, and locations. This role will work closely with our Sales and Delivery Teams in North America.
• Manage clients’ onboarding experiences and ensure logistics are completed for upcoming engagements
• Coordinate with Sales & Delivery to streamline projects and updates in Salesforce
• Set up accounting and engagement records for invoicing and revenue recognition
• Capture NPS (Net Promoter Score) data and distribute feedback and insights to key stakeholders
• Coordinate weekly reviews with the Sales Team to plan upcoming engagements
• Collaborate with Sales to drive strategic account activities and ensure client expectations are met and exceeded
• Support our Sales team with delighting our clients
• Outstanding relationship building skills, with a demonstrated ability to cultivate deep and meaningful relationships with your peers and clients
• Strong communication skills and established reflexes for client centricity
• Strong understanding of business administration and accounting practices
• Analytical, detail oriented, and leverages data to drive decision-making
• Established experience with Salesforce data entry and reporting
• Demonstrated performance in planning for and exceeding goals
• Collaboration as a reflex and known as a problem solver
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office 365, Salesforce, Tableau, Miro & MS Teams
Our company is headquartered in Princeton, NJ, but our consultants live throughout the continental U.S. and Canada.
We are only accepting applications from North American residents. No resumes from outside North America will be considered. Relocation is not an option.
Submit your cover letter and resume to: KTNAHR@kepner-tregoe.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Over 60 years ago Kepner-Tregoe pioneered a set of unique clear-thinking methods that continue to transform the lives of organizations and individuals across the globe. As a world-leading international consulting and training organization, KT helps companies to improve their critical thinking to resolve key business issues, and we are proud to include some of the biggest brands in the world in our client community.
Since 1958, Kepner-Tregoe (KT) has been the leader in critical thinking. We train others in our proven methodology and provide consulting solutions to help our clients solve problems and create sustainable change. We take our mission to empower others seriously. Our blend of training and consulting is unique and a major differentiator for us, and our employees take pride in helping clients become more capable and successful problem solvers and decision-makers. We look forward to finding new employees who share our commitment to learning and growth.
Our Associate/Senior Associate will deliver training and operational improvement engagements. To do so, you will need to combine prior industry and functional experience, acquired expertise around the application of our proprietary methodology and an understanding of client business issues. We will depend on you to deliver our services, establish strong relationships and extend KT’s brand in the marketplace.
As an Associate/Senior Associate, you will deliver training and consulting services employing KT’s proprietary processes: these include assessing the situation, analyzing problems, identifying root cause, developing solutions, making decisions, and defining implementation and risk management plans. Our training-focused engagements typically involve 1-2 consultants; our consulting engagements typically involve 2-4 consultants, so our clients get to know and trust you, in both independent and team-based settings. We are a highly collaborative organization and you will work with your colleagues in sales, marketing, finance and consulting.
The ideal candidate will have an enthusiasm for developing relationships and strive to provide measurable results. We will help you develop master training skills and enhance your project and people management skills. You will enhance the KT brand and build client relationships through leading workshops and leading or participating on project teams.
As KT’s clients are located across Southeast Asia and Greater China, our Associate/Senior Associates travel regularly with up to 75% of your time being spent on the road. You will work in deadline-oriented, fast-paced environments. Our Associate/Senior Associate work everywhere from hi-tech office buildings to large, industrial manufacturing plants. If you thrive on learning, and applying ideas and new information to solutions for our clients, talk to us.
- Lead the delivery of training, coaching and consulting services to clients
- Manage projects and produce deliverables that achieve project objectives
- Collaborate with Customer Relationship Managers to understand client needs, develop proposals, and present to clients.
- Role model KT thinking processes
- Apply account management principles and practices to ensure KT provides services that help our clients improve business performance, and create successful, long term partnerships with KT.
- Develop relationships with various levels within client organization
- Leverage on social media for the purpose of positioning and KT brand awareness
Education / Qualifications
- Possession of a Bachelor’s degree is essential
- Possession of an MBA or other relevant higher qualification or progression towards obtaining such a qualification would be seen as desirable
- Minimum 5 years working experience, including preferably experience in manufacturing operations, service sales/operations, learning & development, and professional services (consulting),
- Training or consulting experience, in a consulting firm or company-internal team (i.e. Continuous Improvement, Op Ex group) would be an advantage
- Experience in semiconductors, information technology & communications and automotive industries would be an advantage
Key Skills / Personal Attributes
- Certifications such as ITIL, PMP, Lean, or Six Sigma preferred; especially if applied in an operational or service environment (i.e. manufacturing, quality, engineering, call center, help desk, etc.)
- Be self-motivated, possess strong time management skills and be able and willing to work on your own when necessary; strive in ambiguity
- Strong business acumen – analytical and logical, and able to see connections to the client’s strategic and operational business priorities
- High level verbal and written communications skills, must be able to articulate and present a complex idea or set of ideas in a simple and easy way on paper or verbally, able to influence and persuade
- Excellent presentation skills (PowerPoint, Visio)
- Fluency in English and Chinese Language both written and verbal
- Be able to establish professional and personal credibility with clients quickly
- Be naturally comfortable engaging in conversations with various levels (e.g. worker, supervisor, officers, managers, senior management)
- Able to work in a team environment, being satisfied with the personal recognition that comes as a member of the team and not be driven by need for personal recognition at the expense of the team or the team result
- Possess strong listening skills
We are hiring consultants in the Netherlands.
We are open to candidates of differing levels of experience for these varied and dynamic roles. There are openings for candidates early in their careers, who will focus on delivering training and consulting, both on client sites and remotely. We are also interested in those with more experience, who may have a track record of acquiring and then servicing new clients.
Industry experience in areas such as automotive, pharmaceuticals, semiconductors and IT Service is an advantage, but not essential.
You will spend an intensive period getting to know KT’s unique and powerful approach to training and consulting, as well as how to generate and develop business and manage projects, giving you an excellent platform on which to develop your career within KT. The role comes with a competitive salary and bonus package.
Business fluency in English is essential for all applicants
Proficiency in German is an advantage, but not required.
- Adapt to customers, confidently deliver presentations and workshops, and demonstrate teamwork, autonomy and initiative in a wide range of situations
- Be flexible enough to structure your own work to achieve business goals
- Develop confidence initially in teaching and coaching KT’s unique critical thinking methods, before broadening your experience in consulting and facilitation work, as well as business development
- Work both as a sole KT consultant delivering training for the client, and as part of a larger project/ country team
- Be supported in developing new business with existing clients as well as in growing your own client base
- Work flexibly – you may be:
- Travelling to clients, primarily in your home country and other parts of Europe
- Working remotely (from home) with those clients
- Work closely with existing customers to develop their thinking capability and resolve key business issues
- You will also work closely with our customer service and marketing teams on business development & marketing activities, for example, running a short webinars or writing blogs.
For a less experienced consultant role, this may be your second or third position. A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent is a minimum requirement. You may also have strong experience with effective communication, for example teaching, training, customer service.
Additionally, for the more experienced roles, we are also looking for people with a track record in effective client relationship-building and account management. You may have a track record in selling services or designing solutions based on client needs.
Wir stellen Berater/Trainer in wichtigen europäischen Märkten — Großbritannien, Deutschland und den Niederlanden — ein. Mit dieser Anzeige suchen wir nach Verstärkung für unser deutsches Team.
Für diese abwechslungsreiche und dynamische Aufgabe sind wir offen für Bewerberinnen und Bewerber mit unterschiedlichem Erfahrungsstand. Wir suchen nach Kandidaten, die vorrangig Schulungen und Beratungen durchführen werden, sowohl beim Kunden vor Ort als auch online vom Home Office aus. Es ist denkbar, dass Sie erst am Anfang Ihrer Karriere stehen, oder Sie verfügen bereits über Berufserfahrung.
Sie werden eine intensive Zeit damit verbringen, die Kepner-Tregoe-Prozesse kennenzulernen, und wie man diese in mehrtägigen Workshops an Kunden aus unterschiedlichen Branchen vermittelt. Dies bietet Ihnen eine hervorragende Plattform, um Ihre Karriere bei KT zu entwickeln. Die Stelle ist mit einem wettbewerbsfähigen Gehalt und Bonuspaket verbunden.
Sie verfügen über einen Hochschulabschluss, mindestens Bachelor oder gleichwertig. Branchenerfahrung in Bereichen wie Automotive, Pharma, Halbleiter oder IT-Service ist von Vorteil, aber kein Muss.
Deutsch als Muttersprache oder gleichwertig sowie verhandlungssicheres Englisch sind notwendige Voraussetzungen für Bewerber. Niederländisch wäre eine willkommene Ergänzung.
Sie wohnen in Deutschland, möglichst in Reichweite eines Verkehrsflughafens, um ohne übermäßigen Zeitaufwand zu Kunden in Deutschland und gelegentlich auch im Ausland anreisen zu können.
- Sie können sich auf Kunden einstellen, selbstbewusst Präsentationen und Workshops abhalten und in einer Vielzahl von Situationen Teamarbeit, Selbstständigkeit und Initiative zeigen
- Sie sind flexibel und strukturieren Ihre eigene Arbeit so, dass geschäftliche Ziele erreicht werden
- Sie arbeiten eigenverantwortlich als KT-Trainerin oder -Trainer und führen Schulungen beim Kunden durch. Darüber hinaus sind Sie Teil des deutschen und des europäischen Teams und arbeiten in verschiedenen Projekten mit
- Sie arbeiten flexibel und werden
- zu Kunden reisen, vor allem in Deutschland, aber auch in anderen europäischen Ländern,
- vom Home Office aus mit Kunden, Kolleginnen und Kollegen zusammenarbeiten
- Sie arbeiten eng mit bestehenden Kunden zusammen, um deren Fähigkeiten zur Problemlösung zu entwickeln und um die Lösung wichtiger Unternehmensprobleme zu moderieren
- Darüber hinaus werden Sie eng mit unserem Kundenservice und unseren Marketingteams bei Geschäftsentwicklungs- und Marketingaktivitäten zusammenarbeiten, z.B. bei der Durchführung von kurzen Webinaren oder beim Schreiben von Blogs.
We are experts in:
For inquiries, details, or a proposal!