Problem Analysis Virtual Refresher
Forgot how to fill out the perfect Problem Spec? Wish you remembered the difference between Distinctions and Changes? Would you like access to the latest KT learning tools? Maybe your Kepner-Tregoe Problem Analysis skills need some fine-tuning. This fast-paced, three-hour virtual training provides a quick way to refresh what you learned in KT’s Problem Solving & Decision Making workshop.
What you get:
- 3 hours led by an expert instructor
- Access to digital tools and resources
- A reintroduction of KT Problem Analysis
- Certification Credits : 0.3 CEUs
To see the total select country, date and number of participants
To see the total select language, date and number of participants
In this county services are provided by the official KT licensee.
Contact us to inquire for more details or have the workshop customized upon your corporate needs.
Anyone who has taken a past KT Workshop that included KT Problem Analysis (e.g., Problem Solving and Decision Making, Problem Management, Analytic Troubles Shooting, etc.). As this workshop is fast-paced, some use of Problem Analysis in the recent past will be very helpful.
- Reintroduce yourself to key KT Problem Analysis concepts to apply root cause and troubleshooting to problems of all sizes.
- Learn from wherever you are with our virtual group environment led by a Kepner-Tregoe instructor.
- Put into practice your problem analysis skills with a practice case and dynamic group interaction.
The Problem Analysis Virtual Refresher will enable you to:
- Refresh your root cause and troubleshooting skills.
- Practice Problem Analysis with a video-based case to demonstrate rapid use.
“The process enables people to find solutions and encourages them to seek continuous improvement. The more we use it, the more success we have with it, and the more value we create.”
— Jeffrey W. Green, Senior Production Specialist, Sonoco
For inquiries, details, or a proposal!