Webcast presented by Christoph Goldenstern, Global Vice President at Kepner-Tregoe, and Jason Rosenfeld, ITSM Practice Lead at Cask.
Key take-aways from this presentation
- Origin of the Kepner-Tregoe methodology and its role in Incident and Problem Management
- How to improve IM & PM at the “how to” level
- A sense of what KT process is about (via a short process demo)
- How to make improvements stick
- What is the potential ROI of a rational process-based approach to Incident and problem Management
Available now at: http://www.brighttalk.com/webcast/534/53885