Kepner-Tregoe's Decision Making for Leaders training provides a scalable, systematic approach to making strategic, operational, and tactical decisions across your organization. As pioneers of decision science, Kepner-Tregoe has been helping executives, business leaders, and workers at all levels make difficult decisions for nearly 60 years. This unique, one-day workshop brings that wealth of experience to the classroom so you can learn to avoid decision making biases, practice new skills, and make an immediate impact back on the job.
Audience: Employees at all levels who are required to make or participate in decisions will benefit from this workshop. Well suited for engineering, quality, operations, manufacturing, IT, customer service, marketing, research and development, and maintenance.
Adopt a disciplined, results oriented approach to make strategic, operational and tactical decisions across your organization.
Discover how to apply KT’s decision-making process to all types of situations—no matter how complex, overwhelming, or unclear.
Align business strategy to ensure decisions address business needs and goals, from day-to-day operations to longer-term implementations.
In Kepner-Tregoe's Decision Making for Leaders, you will learn KT Decision Analysis and be able to:
- Ask the right questions to uncover critical data required to make the best decision.
- Understand how to create the perfect decision statement, a critical component of success.
- Identify the key decision objectives that will be used to assess different alternatives.
- Evaluate the relative strengths of each alternative using a quantitative scoring system.
- Assess the risks associated with each alternative.
- Confidently make the best choice that maximizes benefits and minimizes risks.
Return on Investment
- A sound decision saved Ricoh $1.3M (Link not working).
- Better project selection helps pharmaceutical company create optimal drug pipeline.
- Siemens uses KT Decision Analysis to implement a corrective action to a 10-year-old-problem.
- IBM Rational leverages KT Decision Analysis and other KT processes to build client satisfaction.
Duration: 1 day
Learning Tools Included: All workshop attendees will receive the Kepner-Tregoe Tablet App and access to online post-workshop learning support tools (coaching videos, tips, tricks and more) with a My KT membership
Credits for Certification: .7 CEUs
Training Options: Available as a Public Session or as on-site group training at your location
Download the workshop outline for: Decision Making for Leaders
Choose your country in the dropdown below
If your country is not listed or you would like to schedule a session to be held at your company, please contact us for more information.
Jul 5, 2022 -
Jul 5, 2022
Sep 27, 2022 -
Sep 28, 2022
Two half-day sessions