Risk Mitigation for IT
- In-House Class
“Changes create incidents”… or so the wisdom goes. The time spent “firefighting” unintended incidents, resulting from a change or fix, can be costly and put your organization’s IT stability and reputation at risk. Conducting an up-front risk assessment ensures potential problems are handled proactively, keeping precious resources focused on progress vs. remediation. Our one-day Risk Mitigation Workshop will provide you with the skills and real-world practice in our simulation-based scenarios to manage day-to-day risks.
What You Get
- 1 day led by an expert instructor
- Digital job aid
- Five-step process to reducing and mitigating everyday risk
- Certificate of completion
- Certification Credits : 0.7 CEUs
To see the total select country, date and number of participants
To see the total select language, date and number of participants
In this county services are provided by the official KT licensee.
* Before applicable taxes
Class seats guaranteed with payment. Seat reservations held for 72 hours.
Contact us to inquire for more details or have the workshop customized upon your corporate needs.
Personnel involved in daily operations like changes, implementation of fixes, upgrades and new releases, maintenance and support, as well as project team members.
- Stay productive: Keep your organization’s operations up and running during fixes, maintenance, and improvements by minimizing productivity loss or damage due to unexpected or unmitigated risks
- Protect your assets and reputation: Minimize financial loss and reputational exposure to your business by identifying potential issues and creating an actionable plan to prevent them or respond with agility
- Increase agility: Increase your organization’s ability to respond quickly and safely when things go wrong
- Create a risk-conscious culture: Embed risk-mitigation practices throughout the organization that make the identification and response to vulnerabilities part of the business culture. Mitigation of risks should be a priority for everybody—not just for specialists
- Improve your risk assessment and mitigation skills through Kepner-Tregoe’s practical methodology
- Understand the key questions to evaluate the level of risk you are facing and its possible impact on the business
- Learn and apply a practical approach to quickly identifying and mitigating risks then translating the insights into an actionable plan
- Acquire hands-on skill through a simulation-based, experiential learning approach that minimizes theory and maximizes practice to build true skills
Certification Credits: 0.7 CEUs
Training Option: Virtual or face-to-face instructor-led training
“By taking a few preventive actions, they manage to eliminate new problems before they ever occur.”
Consulting Engineer, Nine Mile Point Nuclear Plant
For inquiries, details, or a proposal!