Termine: Oct. 21-23, 2013
Standort: Renaissance Schaumburg Hotel and Convention Center, Chicago, Illinois
With a focus on improving processes and communications in your organization, the 4th annual American Manufacturing Strategies Summit will enable more than 300 attendees to:
- Find out how worldwide economic trends are impacting American manufacturing
- Gain insight into how insourcing and outsourcing impact on profits
- Transform change management communications and improve employee engagement in new corporate strategies
- Advance operational excellence and continuous improvement programs beyond current practice
- Hear best practice examples of technology innovations
Stop by booth number 35 to learn more about KT and our Clear Thinking processes.
And, don’t miss our joint presentation with Afton Chemical on Tuesday, October 22 at 4:50 p.m.
Speakers: Kevin Duffy, Partner, Global Vice President Industrial Practice at KT and John Morgan, PhD, Manager of Global Quality and Process Excellence at Afton Chemical