Maximum Flexibility, Minimum Disruption
In this era of digital transformation, an agile mindset is required to quickly assess complex situations, solve problems, and make good decisions. The KT Problem Solving Learning Path provides a foundational understanding of Kepner Situation Appraisal and Problem Analysis methodologies combining the power of dynamic application-based eLearning with practical exercises and live coaching. This helps learners discover how to successfully apply critical thinking and rational process to real world issues.
The Learning Path is for Organizations and Teams…
- …that want to provide foundational skills “at scale”
- …that have large, distributed work forces
- …that have employees who cannot travel or join face-to-face sessions
- …that want to minimize disruption to their own operations
- State-of-the-art eLearning combined with expert coaching
- Globally accessible
- Automated and scalable to any size organization
- Hosted by KT or integrated into any LMS
Learners study at their own pace and according to their personal schedules. This means more convenience and less disruption. Designed with a dynamic mix of media to maximize engagement and learning retention and includes video tips from expert KT Instructors.
After completing the eLearning, participants join a virtual coaching session with a KT expert to review their knowledge, interact with other learners, and receive their KT Foundation badge.
The Power of KT
- Improve the speed, quality, and consistency of priority setting and planning, while improving root-cause-analysis skills
- Master a common language for solving problems
- Excellent as an introduction, or as a refresher
Duration: ~16 hours of self-paced learning, plus 2 hours attendance at a virtual coaching session
Learning Tools Included: All attendees will have the ability to download course reference documents and job aids from within the eLearning modules. They will also have access to online post-workshop learning support tools (coaching videos, tips, tricks, worksheets, and more) with a My KT membership
- KT Foundation badge
- 1.8 CEUs
- Available for company cohorts of 20 participants and more